Recycle4Education offers ongoing cash rewards to schools in exchange for empty inkjet and laser printer cartridges.
Recycle4Education is providing communities throughout the Continental United States (not Available in Alaska or Hawaii) with a proactive solution to recycle inkjet and laser printer cartridges. Our innovative and cutting edge recycling programs simplify the collection process while raising much needed cash for schools.
- Free prepaid UPS labels and free registration
- Free business support option
- Hassle free recycling, you collect/ship, we sort and count
- Promotional materials
- Online accounting and shipment details
- Prompt monthly payment
- Great pricing on inkjet and laser printer cartridges
- 22 years of great customer service, and professional business ethics, Recycle4Education is a Recycle4Charity company, a division of Magnum Data Inc.
Recycle4Education and the Environment
Did you know that more than 75 percent of all inkjet and laser toner cartridges used in North America are thrown away when empty? That means more than 450 million of these cartridges are thrown away each year. When you Recycle4Education you raise money for education, create jobs and tax revenue, help keep our environment clean and safe for future generations, plus teach kids about the rewards of recycling.
Our recycling facility is R2 and ISO14001:2004 certified and has a strong commitment to the environment.